The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemy Territory has never saved my settings

3 posters

Go down

Enemy Territory has never saved my settings Empty Enemy Territory has never saved my settings

Post by loudmouth Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

How can I get ET to save my settings on lowest/ crappiest quality? It always defaults to a scan I think and chooses what it thinks is best. I want to set it as lowest as possible so that my FPS can go up and I can function more smoothly.

loudmouth

Number of posts : 14
Birthday : 1984-07-10
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Enemy Territory has never saved my settings Empty Re: Enemy Territory has never saved my settings

Post by jOn3z3y Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:24 am

Write or download a config file and add a line to your autoexec file in ETmain pointing towards that config. Or,just remember to type \exec (then your .cfg file name) everytime you log on in console. Very Happy
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Enemy Territory has never saved my settings Empty Re: Enemy Territory has never saved my settings

Post by Boyo Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Also, when you exit to the game, don't just go to the console and type in quit. None of your settings will be saved that way. Sad
Boyo
Boyo

Number of posts : 501
Birthday : 1989-01-29
Registration date : 2009-01-28

http://Benjaminwelch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down