The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the helllll do you play dvds on the wii?!?

+2
jOn3z3y
Boyo
6 posters

Go down

How the helllll do you play dvds on the wii?!? Empty How the helllll do you play dvds on the wii?!?

Post by Boyo Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 am

I think the topic speaks for itself. I've tried softmodding my wii, which failed and I'm gonna get the netflix disc later but has anyone found a safe way to watch dvds on the wii or from an sd card?
Boyo
Boyo

Number of posts : 501
Birthday : 1989-01-29
Registration date : 2009-01-28

http://Benjaminwelch.com

Back to top Go down

How the helllll do you play dvds on the wii?!? Empty Re: How the helllll do you play dvds on the wii?!?

Post by jOn3z3y Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am

Sorry,I'd love to help but besides the fact that I hate consoles. I also know nothing on the topic of modding them.

Computers...absolutely polar opposite. Very little I don't know about modding them Very Happy
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

How the helllll do you play dvds on the wii?!? Empty Re: How the helllll do you play dvds on the wii?!?

Post by BunBun<3 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 am

Boyo wrote:I think the topic speaks for itself. I've tried softmodding my wii, which failed and I'm gonna get the netflix disc later but has anyone found a safe way to watch dvds on the wii or from an sd card?
i jsut softmodded my friends wii with my copy of twilight princess lol... he can watch them with a add on he put on it now
BunBun<3
BunBun<3
Admin

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownerer Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 am

I just put a DVD in mine and it plays lol.... jk!! i haven't actually tried yet xD Razz
Ownerer
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogun Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 am

Dont have a wii but I hear some people play with a wii wii.............
Shogun
Shogun

Number of posts : 1498
Birthday : 1959-02-06
Registration date : 2009-01-23

http://www.scopetrader.com/shogun

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyo Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 am

BunBun<3 wrote:
Boyo wrote:I think the topic speaks for itself. I've tried softmodding my wii, which failed and I'm gonna get the netflix disc later but has anyone found a safe way to watch dvds on the wii or from an sd card?
i jsut softmodded my friends wii with my copy of twilight princess lol... he can watch them with a add on he put on it now

I would use the twilight or zelda hacks but I don't have the games nor do I want to buy them just to play movies XD

The Wii should be able to play .avi files in the photo gallery channel but it doesn't for some reason Question

Shogun wrote:Dont have a wii but I hear some people play with a wii wii.............

Made my day dude Very Happy
Boyo
Boyo

Number of posts : 501
Birthday : 1989-01-29
Registration date : 2009-01-28

http://Benjaminwelch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownerer Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 am

Shogun wrote:Dont have a wii but I hear some people play with a wii wii.............

lmao! Razz
Ownerer
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 am

Boyo wrote:
BunBun<3 wrote:

I would use the twilight or zelda hacks but I don't have the games nor do I want to buy them just to play movies XD

The Wii should be able to play .avi files in the photo gallery channel but it doesn't for some reason Question

Made my day dude Very Happy
i would send you my copy but my same friend can't stop playing it he says once he gets his xbox 360 he will let me borrow it for a undetirmined amout of time first 3 things on my list for it:

add my own mods
download super mario remake
Download smbb for it Razz and rock it hard
BunBun<3
BunBun<3
Admin

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DQRock Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey Sho, im one of those wii wii peeps! giggity
DQRock
DQRock

Number of posts : 263
Birthday : 1969-11-22
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down