The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OldSkool Tweaking

3 posters

Go down

OldSkool Tweaking Empty OldSkool Tweaking

Post by tuxedo Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:46 am

topic has been split do to the fact it was going away from the original post :/
dRmArK wrote:

anyway
for anyone who uses oldschool bots
you may find you get slightly smoother aim with /cg_drawgun set to 0.
also depending on servers you can change your field of view

im not talking fov but im talk /cg_gun_fovscale setting this to i think 0 will make all your guns skinny, and mak you feeling like your running very fast. this is good for trick jumping and getting smoother aim with bots.

having this on 1 can work to your advantage being a no botter, but if you like 0 thats fine. but setting this to 1 which is default. and changeing your fov (/cg_fov ) you can create the "fish bowl" effect, which basically means you maybe able to see slightly more behind you, and if you work it out well, and works for you, this can be like your 6th sense and be eyes in the back of your head. players have also said it helps with focusing your gun towards the player your shooting... but really its up to you..

Thanks for reading Smile
oh you could also buy yourself some good earphones and rape anyone who is running by that you cant see xD its practically a wall hack, and some people dont realise how much noise they actually make.

anyway,
thanks for reading

regards,
-Mark

-Mark

Sound is one of the most important parts of the game, you can strategise or even change the way your attacking just by hearing a noise. I often use sound and experience to time nades and wall strafe someone. Drawgun off is great, feels weird because nothing is shooting. Also another weird one but it worked well for me was taking off crosshair only when i fired. So i can focus more on where i am aiming, then with a dot in the way. Its more hard and i use my crosshair all the time, but you would be surprised how good you can shoot without a crosshair.

tuxedo

Number of posts : 50
Birthday : 1981-05-07
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

OldSkool Tweaking Empty Re: OldSkool Tweaking

Post by dRmArK Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 am

tuxedo wrote:Also another weird one but it worked well for me was taking off crosshair only when i fired. So i can focus more on where i am aiming, then with a dot in the way. Its more hard and i use my crosshair all the time, but you would be surprised how good you can shoot without a crosshair.

i found the same thing.
but at the moment, since i dont play its actually rather difficult.
i would come back to playing but a few things are just not right
the only No bots for AUS, have shit settings i mean you get pushed back a mile which is not right.
so you can tell all the people with modded files. which is basically all the admin, but they try to hide it..

and the admins... well... there bad...
i stopped the game in dec 09. came back like 3 weeks ago for a game with my Cod4 team mate, and i get banned for wall hacking..... the stupid this is. i left the game on the worst PC. My new one is about 50 times better, plus i have headphones..... But thats not the best part. i get all the old people i used to clan with in ET on xfire all calling me a hack, and quote "what was the ban message" they said ofcourse aim botting..... LOL...

anyway i got to run.

-Mark

dRmArK

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1994-03-23
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Oh from what ive been reading i thought you were a hacker Which is what confuses me because you have bot cfgs, and know all about hacking. So enlighten me with your story on if your a hacker or not. Havn't played you in game but from the sound of it, you can probably destroy me. Play on google, kismit gets 300 ping from there, and most of the time ping doesn't make that big of a difference, its more on how good your computer and internet is. Sure ping helps, but its not like 300 ping is as bad as aiming with 20fps.

tuxedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rutger Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:20 pm

tuxedo wrote:Oh from what ive been reading i thought you were a hacker Which is what confuses me because you have bot cfgs, and know all about hacking. So enlighten me with your story on if your a hacker or not. Havn't played you in game but from the sound of it, you can probably destroy me. Play on google, kismit gets 300 ping from there, and most of the time ping doesn't make that big of a difference, its more on how good your computer and internet is. Sure ping helps, but its not like 300 ping is as bad as aiming with 20fps.
You have a point there tuxedo
Rutger
Rutger

Number of posts : 55
Birthday : 1993-07-05
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:37 am

woah that confused me, i was thinking, i dont remember making a thread called that. Since i dont really care about oldskool bots. I only use handbot Razz

tuxedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down