The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think is the best Nonbot Player(s)

+24
Oryfoxer
Odin
SeRiaL KiLLeR
Ownerer
**Paulo**
Ottis
Sgt_Gooof
WodFlames
Plymouth
Kira
MaLy
Cash
jOn3z3y
Toto
RaveWolf
Admin
gumby
Elwood Blues
Buck Compton
nfkiller
Shogun
KiSMiT
BunBun<3
mushroom
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who do you think is the best Nonbot Player(s) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think is the best Nonbot Player(s)

Post by BunBun<3 Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 am

Lamma_smoker wrote:
Hypocrites hahahahaaa. Just trying to get my name out there. I haven't played too much with a lot of you. So I could really only rate people that I've played with enough.

7.Bunny-I see you on, and you kill people, but you often are busy with server side stuff.
:/ hypocrite? lol and server side i msotly sit in spec doing other things on my computer lol
BunBun<3
BunBun<3
Admin

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best Nonbot Player(s) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think is the best Nonbot Player(s)

Post by Ownerer Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:24 am

Noobs i own you all lol! afro jk! xD
Ownerer
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 am

Edited..hahhaa. And you were boasting about your skill just as much as I did...hence the hypocrite remark. I'm just having fun man... it's all jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti
Lamma_smoker
Lamma_smoker

Number of posts : 600
Birthday : 1989-04-29
Registration date : 2009-09-26

http://www.myspace.com/therude1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 am

Bunny wrote:lol and server side i msotly sit in spec doing other things on my computer lol

Lagging up the server geek

Lamma_smoker wrote:Hypocrites hahahahaaa. Just trying to get my name out there. I haven't played too much with a lot of you. So I could really only rate people that I've played with enough.

All day sucker huh? kissass HAHAHAHA!
Elwood Blues
Elwood Blues

Number of posts : 389
Birthday : 1982-05-07

http://www.phoenix-etclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 am

i dont think i am the best... just better than everyone else jocolor jocolor jocolor

my vote will still go to jake cause i never see jake just fragging around the objective. he is either winning, or winning.
mushroom
mushroom

Number of posts : 256
Birthday : 1988-02-19
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownerer Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:44 am

Lol well Jake can kill and do obj at the same time. also I'd say he's pretty much the best team player, unlike others who don't know how to give out ammo or health when requested, Jakes kind enough to lol and the simple quick chat of "thank you" and "your welcome" are a nice add on as well xD

we should take a poll to see who everyone thinks is the #1 player
Ownerer
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Ownerer wrote:we should take a poll to see who everyone thinks is the #1 player

This post has been dribbling on for too long now. If everyone was so elite I doubt anyone would be on here at all.

We can accept that we are all equal. There isn't one "best" player.
Elwood Blues
Elwood Blues

Number of posts : 389
Birthday : 1982-05-07

http://www.phoenix-etclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4