The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by -=THUNDERBIRD=- Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:21 pm

G'day guys,

Was on the the Atacama 24/7 server last night with a fellow clan mate and recieved a ban for
BASE RAPE

I would like to appeal the ban because I believe I wasn't base raping

Ill start off with an explanation of what happened.

My clan mate and I where in the chopper attacking various points on the map and after the enemy team was having trouble shooting us down decided to camp in there base and hound us for 90% of the round with AA fire and Tow fire and managed to shoot us down a couple of times.

We were' pinned down and couldn't move off the ground for very long with out taking alot of enemy fire, My clan mate and I disscussed if we should take out the enemy AA and Tow and he didnt like the idea of going into the base, but I, as the pilot flew around low and flanked the enemy AA and then the Tow, we could have blow the chopper up and killed the people on the pad and stayed there and actually base raped, but as fair players we didn't attack the enemy chopper or people on the pad, only the enemy attacking us.

we then left the base straight away and was shot in the back by the enemy chopper and was killed less than 100m from the base.
So we didnt gain anything from attacking the base and turned out wasnt the best choice.

I'd also like to say that it was my fault and not the fault of my clan mate and would request that he would be unbanned as it wasn't his fault.

On a last note we didn't recieve a warning before being banned.

Anyway thanks for your time guys and look forward to hearing from you. Surprised
Apologizes for any hassels caused.

-=THUNDERBIRD=-

Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1990-08-15
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by gumby Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Since im not there often,, i give no warnings. Your gunner did kill me on the helipad and it was me who shot you down just outside our base.

Yours is a peculiar case, I don't often see someone who can sustain one heli for so long, and Ive never seen players camp on the aa gun waiting for ages for you to reappear,,lol.

Unbanned for both.
gumby
gumby

Number of posts : 357
Birthday : 1978-09-01
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by -=THUNDERBIRD=- Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Thanks man, we appreciate it.

Just to understand the rules better, are we allowed to attack the AA/TOW or what ever is just sitting there shooting at us for a long period of time?

-=THUNDERBIRD=-

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Probly not a good idea, as everyone will start using it as an excuse. When i get time i will setup the server so as too kick automatically if anyone kills within an enemy base. And all server bans will be lifted
gumby
gumby

Number of posts : 357
Birthday : 1978-09-01
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by -=THUNDERBIRD=- Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Roger that, message understood.
Very Happy

Seeyou around.

-=THUNDERBIRD=-

Back to top Go down

Post by nqbigfoot Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks gumby we appreciate the urban Ur server is great love the 24/7 ATACAMA DESERT Very Happy

nqbigfoot

Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1981-06-04
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down