The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Word Story

+13
Ownerer
mushroom
Shadow945
Lamma_smoker
Boyo
nfkiller
BunBun<3
Shogun
jOn3z3y
KiSMiT
Elwood Blues
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Three Word Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Word Story

Post by Elwood Blues Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:44 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart
Elwood Blues
Elwood Blues

Number of posts : 389
Birthday : 1982-05-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://www.phoenix-etclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling
Elwood Blues
Elwood Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:13 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 624
Birthday : 1982-01-04

http://phoenix-etclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose
KiSMiT
KiSMiT

Number of posts : 1126
Birthday : 2008-12-06
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow945 Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt
Shadow945
Shadow945

Number of posts : 9
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 420 Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up

Number of posts : 119
Birthday : 1991-11-18
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes

PS. This is getting a little silly hahahaha. I guess that is the point tho
Lamma_smoker
Lamma_smoker

Number of posts : 600
Birthday : 1989-04-29
Registration date : 2009-09-26

http://www.myspace.com/therude1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my

Lamma_smoker wrote:PS. This is getting a little silly hahahaha. I guess that is the point tho

Severely OFF TOPIC! The whole point is for the story to be silly, we're not writing a winning novel here. What a Face
Elwood Blues
Elwood Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:30 am

Elwood Blues wrote:

Lamma_smoker wrote:PS. This is getting a little silly hahahaha. I guess that is the point tho

Severely OFF TOPIC! The whole point is for the story to be silly, we're not writing a winning novel here. What a Face

I guess you're right Crying or Very sad

Then let us continue.....

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere
Lamma_smoker
Lamma_smoker

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right
KiSMiT
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my

offtopic/ this would win an award for "The most Coca-cola spewed thru ones nostils!" Just like the last one! Laughing
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze
KiSMiT
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by nfkiller Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had
nfkiller
nfkiller
Admin

Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1995-03-22
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump,frozen and flacid
KiSMiT
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped
Elwood Blues
Elwood Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by KiSMiT Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw
KiSMiT
KiSMiT

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 pm

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down

Last edited by nfkiller on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the rest of the story)
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load
mushroom
mushroom

Number of posts : 256
Birthday : 1988-02-19
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:23 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts
Lamma_smoker
Lamma_smoker

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious seaman with pineapples
BunBun<3
BunBun<3
Admin

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope they began to beat it furiously hoping to make it look like a piece of shit, then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. since i had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious seaman with pineapples and dog hair
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamma_smoker Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 am

I woke up with a boner and three big stoned gorrillas pounced on my 20 inch telescope. They began to beat it furiously, hoping to make it look like a piece of shit. Then a set of wolfs began chewing all grandma's 8-track tapes. Got celluloid poisoning after swallowing a whole gallon of industrial waste. My legs looked like melting stumps, but were ok. Looking for my gigantic leather jack boots and scuba gear, I realized that a scuba-suit fart was migrating up my back, feeling lumpy and wet. Wicked smells arose from my butt and crept up into my eyes and exploded my brains left hemisphere, allowing the right side of my brain to freeze. Since I had no penis pump, frozen and flaccid my girlfriend helped. but with lockjaw she clamped down & released a load containing obscene amounts of highly nutritious seaman with pineapples and dog hair. That was the
Lamma_smoker
Lamma_smoker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next