The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Crack the password to a computer running Windows XP or Vista

+6
jOn3z3y
BunBun<3
Flu$h
nfkiller
Admin
Boyo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Guide] Crack the password to a computer running Windows XP or Vista - Page 2 Empty Re: [Guide] Crack the password to a computer running Windows XP or Vista

Post by Boyo Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:11 am

Fuck A+ certification.

On my test 2 weeks ago, I put 2tb and my teacher said it was actually 256 tb >.<

EDIT: How do you know so much about computer's? Did you start learning most of what you know in college or did you take some classes in high school or what? cause I'd want to take some XD
Boyo
Boyo

Number of posts : 501
Birthday : 1989-01-29
Registration date : 2009-01-28

http://Benjaminwelch.com

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Crack the password to a computer running Windows XP or Vista - Page 2 Empty Re: [Guide] Crack the password to a computer running Windows XP or Vista

Post by nfkiller Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 am

how about just pick it up

i consider myself to know a fair bit about computers and ive never taken any classes, i just sit in front of it and fuck around and if i had a penny for every time i opened my computer up just to take a look i would be a fucking millionaire
nfkiller
nfkiller
Admin

Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1995-03-22
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:31 am

Boyo wrote:Fuck A+ certification.

On my test 2 weeks ago, I put 2tb and my teacher said it was actually 256 tb >.<

EDIT: How do you know so much about computer's? Did you start learning most of what you know in college or did you take some classes in high school or what? cause I'd want to take some XD
tell ur teacher to pick up a book called
Code:
mcse/mcsa guide to installing and managing microsoft windows xp professional and windows 2003
let me quote the book for ya
Code:
Specidication/feature
Minimum cpu speed 233 MHz
Recommended minimum cpu speed 550 MHz
Minimum RAM 64mb
Recommended minimum RAM 128MB
Maximum RAM supported 4GB
Multiprocessor support Up to 2 CPUS
operating system disk space requirements 1.5GB free space
Maximum disk space 2TB
Supported display VGA 800x600 or higher
Straight from the book btw which costs 130 bucks i might add

also turns out last semester they threw me into a advanced class called windows xp and server Networking and communications and my adviser said no wonder i didn't do so well he is suprised i almost passed from all the crap i would had to figure out on my own :3!

also i know so much cuase i learned on my own at first i entered high school and took a out of school program which took half my day and made me go to another school learning nothing but a++ shit and i had to help write a new curriculum lets just say i know a shit load about blue-tooth -_- ... i got about 50 keys for xp pro from that class lol all of which have been used ( expect 2 save them for a rainy day ) but i just patch them so they can be used fine. i know a shit load about xp and server 2003 when it comes to vista and windows 7 i am still learning since u can't take any classes on these software's since 98 percent of company's only use windows xp still or they switched to linux or mac in which case i can handle linux fine since i have taken 1 of 3 classes that help me get a degree for linux administration lol .... :s wow i talk alot
BunBun<3
BunBun<3
Admin

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:13 am

I dont want to interupt the Computer Nerd Battle Royale.

But I just want to say something, its one thing to learn all this shit in theory, but putting it to use out in the field is a whole other ball game. If thats what your looking to do, so dont get too far ahead of yourselves yet lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 624
Birthday : 1982-01-04

http://phoenix-etclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:37 am

True...lol. I'm up and running again. To tired to bother w/ soldering 64 connections for my psu extensions. It can wait till tomorow. Time to have a lil fun! Final test and bios flashing now. Ooooh Damn!! What a difference!
[Guide] Crack the password to a computer running Windows XP or Vista - Page 2 Wink10
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Number of posts : 2272
Birthday : 1973-10-31
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Elwood Blues Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Sounds like comparing wangs at 10 paces. Razz
Elwood Blues
Elwood Blues

Number of posts : 389
Birthday : 1982-05-07

http://www.phoenix-etclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:Sounds like comparing wangs at 10 paces. Razz
Smile thats what it is
BunBun<3
BunBun<3
Admin

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownerer Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 am

You guys are smart. I'm gonna stick to flying airplanes Smile
Ownerer
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am

Pffft....!kick ownerer Like flying does'nt take brains? Lol Laughing
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownerer Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Lol it doesn't!! It's just like riding a bike or driving a car. You get the feel after a bit and memorize some checklist and FAR/AIMs and you're good to go lol you also need to be ready to drop some $$$$$$!!!!! :'(
Ownerer
Ownerer

Number of posts : 932
Birthday : 1988-12-31
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jOn3z3y Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Same w/ computers...no different really. Just have to memorize different things. lol...there's a checklist for that too. Razz If you price a top of the line system,it's pretty well in line w/ flight school cost wise. Big $$$$$$$
jOn3z3y
jOn3z3y

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2