The Google Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto-Bot Specing Guide

5 posters

Go down

Auto-Bot Specing Guide Empty Auto-Bot Specing Guide

Post by Cloud Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:52 pm

ETH gives you an option of Dead-Body-Aim, also known as DBA. ETH32 does not, people often confuse the two, but ETH is the one designed to give the bot an obvious "Oldschool look", but it has it's downsides, you need to have a certain Operating System for it to work, and I am not saying it here for obvious reasons. Bp01, look for these types of things while speccing an auto -

Enemy recognition, but never aims at teammates = possible auto, how ever, people use Nexus and N7etlite to try and make it look oldschool, most auto-noobs just use an auto, so don't expect them to aim at their own teammates.

Extremely fast target jumping, this is basically aiming faster and smoother than an OS bot, E.G an OS bot would dispatch 2-3 enemys in about 2-5 seconds, 6 seconds max, an auto would despatch them all one by one, without the aim following down to gib the body.

360 FOV, this is when an autoer holds down the aimkey when in a firefight with several enemies at once, they will quickly turn and shoot all that are visible in a 360degree radius. However when they die still holding the aimkey down, they will start 360'ing, but if there are medics around, that is normal...I think, not sure on that one.

Autoshoot is simple, the autoer walks around and just shoots all opponents, without holding down an aimkey, for example, they have auto-aim on as well, you'll see this a lot on an Auto server.

Spawn Shields, autobots never aim at players with spawn protection over their heads, Oldschool bots do.

And finally, SCOPE WALKING/NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH SCOPE CROUCH-WALKING. If an autoer opens up the scope to a sniper rifle, they will have the ability to RUN with the scope still open, which is a bit pointless as they would be able to be killed more easily, scope crouching is when you simply walk and crouch with the sniper rifle in scope mode.

Autobots have NO recoil or DMG FEEDBACK while shooting their weapons and getting hit at the same time. I hoped this helped you guys figure out the basics.

Be careful when spotting, sometimes lag can affect your ability to distinguish an autobot from a really good oldschooler. Match your ping to theirs, the slightest difference can affect your ability. Also, some players have .cfgs where it really narrows down recoil and dmg feedback, I have one of these, I will explain more in the Advanced guide, which I will be making soon.

The really old trick in the book to spotting an auto, is asking a fellow player to grab an enemy uniform and step into the suspects field of view, if the suspects aim suddenly latches onto the player in disguise without aiming at any of his/her teammates...It is, indeed, an auto bot.

List of OS bots
Ipprokka 1 Shift+V
Ipprokka 2 Shift+B
Ipprokka 3 Shift+B
All Icebots are Shift G, I think, or B
Skull is shift G
GLhook is shift F
n7 is alt X

Autobots menus are usually by insert, or F9, some are CVAR based and very easy to hide. Private bots are extremely hard to catch, as they have DBA options, but sometimes you CAN catch them out, but it takes time, skill, and patience. Also, screenshots can be faked, all an autoer has to do is press f12 to record, view his recording, hide the help setting, pause it, and take a screenshot with OS bots.

*CREDITS GO OUT TO*
©️Robbie Armstrong
AKA .=|HF|=Robbie

Cloud

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-10-18
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Auto-Bot Specing Guide Empty Re: Auto-Bot Specing Guide

Post by Jason Bourne Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Cloud wrote:And finally, SCOPE WALKING/NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH SCOPE CROUCH-WALKING. If an autoer opens up the scope to a sniper rifle, they will have the ability to RUN with the scope still open, which is a bit pointless as they would be able to be killed more easily, scope crouching is when you simply walk and crouch with the sniper rifle in scope mode.

well if you do the sten snipe hack you have scope walk, but you should be able to see that
Jason Bourne
Jason Bourne

Number of posts : 18
Birthday : 1872-01-01
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CamelNo.9 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
well if you do the sten snipe hack you have scope walk, but you should be able to see that
i believe it doesn't actually show up from a spectators POV; i've scoped flamer, panzer, lugers etc. b4 and it doesn't show up specced to anyone watching me.
Unless we're talking about 2 different ways to scope-ify non-weapalt/scopeless weapons :0
CamelNo.9
CamelNo.9

Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1992-09-24
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BunBun<3 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:38 am

btw the best way to spot a botter is to be a botter Razz
BunBun<3
BunBun<3
Admin

Number of posts : 2035
Birthday : 1989-09-07
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by $qu!rt Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:17 am

Wow didn't see this guide. Thanks this will be very useful.

study
$qu!rt
$qu!rt

Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1809-05-07
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down